Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Old Projects

Way back in March we ripped off the entry way that was on our house and added a little "boot room" on. When we re-did the house before we moved in, we never touched the entry way and this past winter the roof was leaking horribly. It had to be done.
Before:After:And yes, I did not inherit my mother's gardening gene. I like to do as much from my lawn mower as possible.

Anyhow, the outside was complete by mid April, electrical done in June, and that was it. Since it has started to get cold at night, and with another one on the way we have finally gotten up to finishing it. I've been insulating the past two days. I should be done by the end of this week, hopefully. Then Case plans on dry walling himself. Which, I don't think that he has ever done. I'm just excited for all the storage space that we will have in there.

And here's a picture of me hanging up the plastic vents on the ceiling before putting up the insulation.

No comments:

Post a Comment